List of features released in STAX Version V106
- Enhancement in Invoice and Receipt Printout
- Improved Invoice and Receipt Printout: We have added a new feature that allows you to include terms and conditions on the printout. This will provide a more comprehensive document for your customers.
- Enhancement in Customer Identification
- Customer Credit Rating Designation: You can now designate a credit rating for your customers in Stax. This enhancement enables better management and analysis of customer creditworthiness.
- Enhancement in Aging Report
- Enhanced Aging Report: We have introduced the capability to print a single aging report for multiple customers belonging to same group of entities. This streamlines the reporting process and makes it more efficient for you.
- Enhancement in Tour File
- Improved Tour File Integration: You can now link tour files to the receipt module, including cash payments, bank payments, and petty cash. This integration provides better visibility into tour packages and simplifies the management of associated financial transactions.
- Enhancement in Chart of Accounts
- Streamlined Chart of Accounts Creation: When creating a new chart of accounts, you can now use account codes to avoid confusion when dealing with multiple account types. This enhancement enhances the accuracy and organization of your financial records.
- Enhancement in Bank Voucher
- Additional Information in Bank Voucher: We have added extra information to the JV (Journal Voucher) section of the bank voucher. This improvement provides more comprehensive details for better financial analysis and auditing.
- Mapping Customer with Multiple IATA Accounts
- Improved IATA Account Mapping: Customers with multiple IATA numbers can now have their correct supplier account automatically assigned during Auto Ticket Imports from GDS (Global Distribution Systems). This enhancement simplifies the mapping process and ensures accurate supplier assignments.
- Enhancement in VAT
- Separate VAT Configuration for Ministry and Government Institutions: You can now utilize separate VAT configurations for Ministry and Government institutions. This enhancement enables better compliance and customization for different types of organizations.
- Enhancement for Multi-Currency
- Automated Multi-Currency Rate Updates: Stax now offers the ability to automatically update multi-currency rates. This improvement saves time and ensures accurate currency conversions within the system.
Some of these features are available for our Enterprise customers only. For more information, please contact [email protected]