Smart Travel Accounting System Release Note
- Tour module: Now allows for a separate sale and purchase date. This can help users manage their VAT more efficiently.
- XML API: Additional files have been added to the XML API. This will allow agencies with a travel portal to capture more details.
- Auto invoicing and sending invoices: Customers who have subscribed to Auto Invoicing now have the option to set the frequency of invoicing and sending invoices by email at the individual customer level.
- User permission module: Users can now be configured to allow or restrict consultants from updating base fare and tax.
- Aging report: The aging report now displays bifurcation of collection. This can help users understand if the collection has been received for overdue amounts or amounts within the credit limit period.
- JV Import: Additional options have been added to the JV Import feature via Excel sheet. This feature can help customers who have very large JVs or who require to import JVs from external systems.
- Service fee module: Customers who have subscribed to the Service fee module now have additional features under the Auto Service fees module. Auto service fees will apply to STAX Ticket Importer as well as STAX LCC Importer.
- Capture UCCF details for Sub Agents: This feature can help customers in Canada who heavily rely on payments on GDS via credit cards. It can help them capture and pass proper accounting effects for Self used cards to Sub Agents used cards.
- Prism Reports: Corporate customers who require Prism Reports can now use the latest version.
- Option to pre-define Incentive accounts at Branch level: Now users can pre-define Incentive accounts at branch level similar to other accounts such as Sale, Discount, Service fees, etc.
- The new features in Smart Travel Accounting System can help users improve their travel accounting processes in a number of ways. For example, the ability to have a separate sale and purchase date can help users manage their VAT more efficiently. The ability to add additional files to the XML API can help agencies with a travel portal capture more details. And the ability to set the frequency of invoicing and sending invoices by email at the individual customer level can help customers save time and improve their customer service.
Some of these features are available for our Enterprise customers only. For more information, please contact [email protected]